Wish List: Five Items I Want This Summer
I’m going on vacation soon and there’s a couple of things I’ve been dreaming of. I tend to obsess over things until I just have to purchase them! Check them out below! 🙂 What is on your wish list?
1) Ray Ban ‘Original Aviator’ 58 mm sunglasses mirror lenses in green flash:
I fell in love with these glasses after seeing the below photo of Shay Mitchell wearing them–they are perfect!! I found them here.
2) American Apparel High Waisted Shorts
I have been coveting these shorts forever and I think these babies will be my go-to look will on vacation. High waisted jean shorts go with everything so I think these are must have this summer!
3) Triangl Bikini: Mily – Santa Rosa Splash : One of my favorite bloggers, Kenza Zouiten, wore this exact swimsuit in one of here recent posts–as soon as I saw the swimsuit I fell in love! I love the color, cut, and fit of this bikini. They also have a neon orange and hot pink version of this style as well. I am obsessed with this shade of blue :)) Found it here.
4) Eff Off iPhone 5 Case from Nasty Gal: This is such a cool shaped phone case and it just screams summer. It puts a smile on my face! Found it here on Nastygal.com.
5) I love wearing personalized jewelry–to me, not only is it meaningful but it’s also another way to have someone close to you. These dainty silver initial earrings definitely caught my eye–I love that they are small and the price is pretty do-able–$32 per earring (just one letter). They also have a 14K gold version but I like the silver color for an everyday look. I plan on purchasing two letters and wearing them on my second earring hole and pairing them with some simple studs or hoops in my first earring hole.
What do you think? And what’s on your summer items wish list?