How To: The Perfect Game Day Outfit
I love sports as well as sports inspired clothing + accessories and when I wanted to create the perfect game day outfit, I started with a key element–a baseball hat. I love hats–they add just the right amount of sporty chic to any look. Take a look at what I picked for my game day outfit!
1. LA Dodgers Baseball Hat: Since I moved to LA four years ago, I have been to a couple of LA Dodgers games and they were all such a blast! So it was no question when I wanted to choose a baseball hat from Fanatics, that it would be an LA Dodgers blue baseball cap and I quickly found the perfect one on their website. Now, I love baseball hats, especially when worn backwards. The hat can be purchased for $29.95.
2. Alexander Wang For H&M Sweater: This gorgeous sweater is the perfect top for a baseball game OOTD. It’s casual and looks really comfy. FYI it’s $59.95 and comes out November 6th.
3. Topshop MOTO Low Rise Zip Biker Jeans: These skinny jeans are a must have for any girl–it toughens up any outfit and I love the zipper detailing! Jeans can be purchased here, for $80.
4. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Nirvana’ Booties: These boots are the perfect addition for a night at a baseball game. They are easy to walk in, will keep you warm, and they have a nice heel to give you a lot of height! They are available here at Nordstrom for $204.95.
5. Nasty Gal Going Back to Cali Ring: I love this California shaped ring and right now it’s on sale for $10.50. Can’t beat such a good price!
6. Nasty Gal Call of the Wild Bracelet: This bracelet is a great detail to add to the outfit–it’s intricate and unique looking and adds a nice dimension to the overall vibe of this outfit. It can be purchased at Nasty Gal as well for $20.
If you are looking for that perfect baseball hat, whether you’re going to a game or not, check out the huge selection of baseball hats at Fantatics!
Tell me what you think of this game day outfit! Share your thoughts below!